MAKE HISTORY WITH US!
We are the leading tobacco company in Indonesia. We produce some of the best-known kretek (clove) brand families, such as Sampoerna A, Sampoerna Kretek, Sampoerna U and the legendary “King of Kretek”, Dji Sam Soe.
During our production process, lots of experts are involved. This person could be YOU.
We are looking for Product Development Trainee to be stationed in Plant Sukorejo, East Java.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?
• Create development project for new product launch, product enhancement, innovation and technology, in order to deliver superior products with adherence to market regulation and corporate product specifications.
• Handle the cigarette prototypes, testing, assessment, specification and the implementation of new product concepts to provide superior products that meet consumer expectation
• Coordinate with all related parties on product performance monitoring, portfolio and complexity management, analysis, planning, provide technical solutions and to ensure the implementation according to standard guideline, quality and timing
• Blender for Blend Strategy, Product & Component Strategy, Product Portfolio Management and Deployment
• Responsible for product improvements, market research, and new product launches in Asia Pacific market
• Collaborate with global, regional, and local marketing team to define the blend strategy that can fulfill consumer needs and expectation
• Set the right timelines for cigarette prototype development that aligned with market requirements and corporate schedules in supporting new product launches
• Manage portfolio rationalization throughout Asia Pacific region
• Develop and deploy ideas for cross-functional projects related to productivity and process improvement
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• Strong individuals who are agile, fast learn and thrive under pressure
• Bachelor or Master Degree from reputable Universities majoring in Engineering, Mechanical, Chemical and Pure Science
• Fresh Graduate with a good potentials are welcome to apply
• Excellent in English, both written and verbal
• Familiar with Ms Office (Ms Word, Ms Excel and PowerPoint), Statistical analysis and tools, Project Management
• Open to be stationed in Sukorejo
WHAT WE OFFER
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join Sampoerna and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.