Condition of Use
Kerjoku.com will provide services in our Application in accordance with the Terms. Every time you use our Application by visiting our website or use its services, you accept the conditions in addition to the rules and guidelines, and shall comply with the same at all times.
You can access more easily our wide range of products and services through this site which you can view and use from your mobile device or computer if you have an account with us. We associate an account with an email address which you may provide directly or sign up/log in through our authorized providers such as Google and Facebook. You shall remain fully responsible for the security and accessibility features you use when accessing or using our Application that may affect your activities and preferences therein including but not limited to:
- Managing and updating the settings on your browser, mobile device, or computer to access and download our Application.
- Collecting and saving cookies on a computer or device that you use.
- Enabling saved passwords or using the “remember me” feature.
- Logging in and out responsibly on a computer or device you use.
- Setting strong passwords for your account.
- Tracking your activities including the performance of any activities contingent to the continued use of the Application.
- Updating your account information and activity or messaging notification preferences in our Application.
- Communicating with Kerjoku.com or other clients through our Application.
By exercising accountability, you help improve your experience in using our Application and ensure the security of your data. In case you forget your password, you may select the ‘forget password’ option and prepare to receive an email and/or SMS through your registered email and/or mobile number. In case you forget your email address associated with your account, you may contact email@example.com.
Kerjoku.com provides its Application to you for professional and legitimate purposes including job search and employment. All users should use the Application with due regard to professionalism and ethical practices in relation to such purposes.
- Professional behavior. Users of this Website are individuals who are looking for a job through opportunities and features made available in our Application. Users may interact as allowed by Kerjoku.com with other clients who operate on the same level of professionalism expected of such individuals who are looking to find a job. Any person who uses the Application to facilitate illegal marketing activities, such as pyramiding schemes, or continue to be a nuisance to other users in the Application despite warnings. This includes the use of foul language or employment of any communication means that is considered in violation of this Terms and Kerjoku.com’s policies or may be considered grave unprofessional behavior.
- Compliance and ethics. Kerjoku.com values compliance with the law and diligently does so throughout all its operations as well as in the administration of its Application and services. Users are likewise expected to abide by applicable laws of the Philippines. You agree not to use our Application for any purpose and in a manner that breaches a law, regulation, or causes the same to be done, including infringement of third party rights. Kerjoku.com shall not be liable for non-compliance of the Users or cause the non-compliance of others in laws including but not limited to:
- Anti-age discrimination in employment
- Data Privacy Act of 2012
- Issuances by the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE), the National Privacy Commission (NPC)
Further to our compliance with the law, these activities are not to be tolerated by Kerjoku.com:
- Illegal content. You agree not to use, post, transmit, send, or disseminate on or through the Application any message, information, content, material, or combinations thereof that is deemed harmful, illegal, offensive, obscene, defamatory, or inciting violence, or in general is in violation of any applicable law, including anything that creates liability on the part of Kerjoku.com.
- Intellectual property. y using our Platform, you affirm that you are not in violation of any intellectual property laws. You shall not share, use, send, transfer, or cause the same to be done using our Application on Kerjoku.com’s assets, intellectual property, logo, trademark, and other proprietary information you gain access to in our Platform. You are solely responsible for your compliance with applicable laws and the policies of Kerjoku.com set out in the Terms.
- Cybercrime. Use of our Application shall strictly be in adherence to applicable laws on digital access to or transmission of data and cybersecurity. You shall not use our Platform in the conduct of any financial, digital, or personal crimes, including: identity theft, identity fraud, stalking, cyber bullying, and similar forms of crimes. This includes doing or causing to the same to arise circumstantially to any other person or entity, unnecessary harm through misrepresentation, physical threats over the internet, trade secret theft, or copyright violations such as software piracy.
As responsible Users of our Application, you and other jobseekers are provided with fair opportunities to use our products and services for the legitimate purposes of searching for jobs and related purposes. You agree to use our Application responsibly for the allowed and lawful purposes, and in relation to your job searching activities. You shall be held fully liable for misuse or unauthorized use of our Application and services for purposes we did not allow as stated in these Term, our policies, and other agreements and contracts with you. You shall indemnify Kerjoku.com and its affiliates for any claim or obligation arising out of the use of our Application.
- Job search and employment purposes. Use of our website should be done for the legitimate purposes of job search and employment, including associated activities to achieve the same to the extent and manner allowed by law. Employment and application for the same must be done for an existing job post within the Platform. Kerjoku.com shall not be responsible for job search and employment activities that are not based on existing job posts. Our products and services are based on the content and activities or services that we allow or have mutually agreed upon with you.
- Abuse of Services. Note that Users like you are allowed to access our Application so we can help you find the best match to showcase your skills and find the right job for you according to your preferences. Users are expected to use our Application for the valid purposes identified herein and not interfere or attempt or cause to do the same with the functionality and operation of Kerjoku.com and its Application. Users agree not to obtain unauthorized access nor attempt or cause to do the same to our Application and its systems. Our Application provides features and buttons to allow you to report the same. Kerjoku.com shall employ the appropriate mechanisms in line with its policies and your further communication, application, or other activities may be blocked, including your access to our Application if we deem that your use or any action constitutes anything in violation of our policies.
Kerjoku.com publishes its policies, rules, and guidelines on its websites so that Users like you may have easy access to the same and to fully be apprised of these policies. Changes to the policies will be reflected in a timely manner; you will be prompted to read through such policies in case we have introduced major changes, and you are expected to visit and read through the pertinent sections or pages regularly if you wish to continue using our Application.
Technical Requirements to use and download our Application
In order to access or use our Application on our website or applications, a stable internet connection must be available for use in your device or computer. You shall carry the costs and ensure the availability and security of such internet connection. In view of the sensitivity and confidentiality of the information that you may have access to in our Application, we highly recommend you to use a secure (password-protected) internet connection.
Your mobile device must meet the following versions of operating system in order to download and use our Application.
iOS – iOS version 9.0 and above
Management of Application
Kerjoku.com reserves the right to make and do other acts necessary to implement changes to its Application such as upgrades and regular maintenance activities. If you have questions on changes on our Application, you may contact us at info@Kerjoku.com
Use of Materials
You shall not reproduce, copy, distribute, upload, post, transmit, or disseminate in any manner or cause the same to be done on any content, graphics, pictures, or materials from our website or Application without written permission from Kerjoku.com and relevant owners. Any information found on our website may be considered confidential or proprietary and are protected by applicable laws (intellectual property, privacy, cybersecurity, employment). You may download relevant materials from our website bearing sufficient reference to its proprietary nature, and solely for your personal and non-commercial use only. Unauthorized use or modification of any material for other purposes shall be considered violation of the intellectual property rights of Kerjoku.com and its respective owners.
Download of any of Kerjoku.com’s software from any website including the images, text, and other information or data inclusive in the software shall not be construed as transfer to you of ownership rights to the software. While you may retain the device or medium on which the Application is accessed, downloaded, or recorded, Kerjoku.com retains full and complete ownership to the Software and all intellectual property rights. You are not allowed to redistribute or sell, tamper with, reverse-engineer, or otherwise work on the software of Kerjoku.com.
Related: End User License Agreement
Kerjoku.com reserves its right to use any means necessary to preserve its assets and policies or protect any individual that may be harmed, as may be allowed by law if it discovers or has reasonable belief that you are or will be in breach of any condition set forth herein, including denying you access to the website without notice or explanation.Kerjoku.com reserves its right to use any means necessary to preserve its assets and policies or protect any individual that may be harmed, as may be allowed by law if it discovers or has reasonable belief that you are or will be in breach of any condition set forth herein, including denying you access to the website without notice or explanation.
Please also read our Privacy Statement in order to know more about how we manage the information supplied by Users through our Application. It will help you better understand our privacy practices consistent with the Data Privacy Act of 2012 (“DPA”).
Our clients (partners or Recruiters) may refer to our Data Sharing Policy to know about Kerjoku.com’s user data protection policies and practices in allowing them to use our Application.
In order for us to remain compliant with the applicable privacy laws, Users must be reminded that:
- Kerjoku.com is not obligated to protect information you provide beyond the requested information required to create and maintain your profile. Further, Kerjoku.com does not guarantee that this information will be used for valid and legitimate purposes. In order to fully exercise your rights provided under the DPA, you must provide personal information over the Application that are only for valid and legitimate purposes. Do not provide information that you do not want to share with us or with our clients.
- You shall keep your profile updated to get the best job matches in our Platform. If you would like to view or print a copy of your profile, please log in and access your Profile page to select either Preview Profile or Download Profile. You may change any information in your Profile anytime.
- You shall submit only personal information relating to you and not to any other person unless you are authorized to do so. You shall be solely liable in ensuring the integrity and consistency of your account information to the extent you may be allowed to do so.
- Users shall solely bear the responsibility, to the extent allowed by law, to ensure the confidentiality of his personal information through unauthorized sharing or access. If you do not want your contact information to be available to a Recruiter, you may withdraw your consent to the processing of your information by withdrawing your job application or by modifying your profile’s visibility to Recruiters by accessing your account settings.
- These Terms and Privacy Policies continue to apply if you have provided your consent through the features in our Application to manage notification via your contact details of marketing, promotions, and events messages. If you wish to modify how we notify you, please access your Notification Preferences in your profile at https://www.kerjoku.com. Alternatively, if you wish to change our suggested job posts, you may change your job filters and job preferences on the search bar.
- Kerjoku.com is not responsible for information you provide to our clients/partners outside our Platform, e.g., direct email, SMS, phone call, or through other communication channels.
- Kerjoku.com shall not be liable for the failure of delivery of such messages, nor the timeliness, reliability, or accuracy of such notifications and alerts, despite Kerjoku.com’s guarantee to endeavor to ensure you receive the same accurately and in a timely manner. Kerjoku.com shall not be liable for damages, costs, or injury that may arise out of your subscription to these notifications. Kerjoku.com may suspend or revoke its notification services at any time.
If you would like to know more about how you can exercise your rights as a data subject, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kerjoku.com grants you a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and limited access to download, and use the Application data solely for lawful and proper purposes in relation to job search and employment strictly in accordance with this Terms and as may be allowed by law. You agree to be fully responsible in all matters and activities arising from your use of our website and Application. Therefore, you likewise assume full responsibility for compliance with applicable laws in your use of our Application.
Your use of our Application communicates with our servers that manage our Platform and systems.
Neither Kerjoku.com nor any client looking for a job within our Platform will not charge you any cost or fee to view or apply to job posts, to visit pages, nor to communicate within our Application or website, unless the same is explicitly stated. You may report directly to Kerjoku.com by contacting us at email@example.com if you have been required to do so.
You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your credentials (username and password) to access and use our Application whether on the website or when downloaded. You are expected to set strong passwords and not share this to any other person nor allow others to use the same without your consent. After using our Application, you are strongly advised to log out. Additionally, as good practice, you may regularly change your password to ensure that you diligently use strong security measures to protect your account and information. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account.
Kerjoku.com has the sole discretion to terminate your use of our website, block access to your account, cancel any transaction or activity, or if any of such acts in violation of applicable laws, Kerjoku.com’s policies, or is a breach of our Agreement.
If you believe that your credentials may be stolen or your account compromised, you may request to have your account recovered by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org to assist you with your technical concerns.
Confidentiality of Communication
To the extent permitted by law, communications, responses to any feedback, comments, suggestions, and questions in relation to any Kerjoku.com Application, website, or publication, such information provided to us over e-mail, our Application, website, or other websites shall be treated as non-confidential, and Kerjoku.com may at its sole discretion use, reproduce, or disseminate the information for any purpose without limitation. Kerjoku.com may use any idea, concept, or know-how disclosed therein for manufacturing, improvement, or marketing of our products and services, or for any other purpose.
If you have communicated with us through any of our emails or portals/features before 5:00 PM (GMT+8) on a business day, we will manage such communication as received on the same business day. Meanwhile, we will treat the same as received on the next business day if we have received the same after 5:00 PM, on a weekend, or on a holiday. Upon receipt of complete information to enable us to proceed with the next steps to process your request, question, or concern, we will endeavor to reply to you at the soonest possible time. If you have privacy concerns, please contact email@example.com or visit our Privacy Statement page. You will receive a confirmation of your completed transaction in relation to your communication on your email.
Our Application may display, contain, or make available third-party content (including data, information, applications, websites, advertisements, and other services) or provide links to third-party websites or services (“Third-Party Services”) that are not owned nor maintained by Kerjoku.com. Third-Party websites, applications, or advertisements may do the same for Kerjoku.com’s websites or services; provided, that it has duly notified Kerjoku.com of the intention to do so and has obtained Kerjoku.com’s explicit permission; provided further, that Kerjoku.com has no duty to reciprocate the same intention to the Third Party.
You acknowledge and agree that Kerjoku.com shall not be responsible for Third-Party Services, or their content, including their accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, quality or any other aspect thereof. Kerjoku.com does not assume and shall not have any liability or responsibility to you or any other person or entity for any Third-Party Services, including loss, damage, injury or inconvenience arising from your use or access to such Third Party Services.
Third-Party Services and links thereto are provided solely as a convenience to you and you access and use them entirely at your own risk and subject to such Third Party’s terms and conditions.
Content in our website may further be syndicated appropriately and reasonably in other platforms that we choose, subject to specific criteria we observe. You may gain access to limited content in our Application through such third parties that manage their platforms independently from Kerjoku.com such as Google, Facebook, LinkedIn.
Any user may directly access our website without prior approval or fees & costs. Do not remit payment nor engage in any financial transaction that claims to require you to accomplish before you access our website.
If you are aware of any activities that require solicitation from Users in order to use, access, or download our website or Application, you may report the same to us through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Term and Termination
This agreement shall remain in effect until terminated by you (our client) or Kerjoku.com.
In the event that you fail to comply with any provision of Kerjoku.com’s Terms, Kerjoku.com reserves the right to terminate this agreement immediately without prior notice. You may also terminate this agreement by discontinuing further access and use of our Website and Platform, and by deleting your account in our Application. The termination of this agreement restricts any further access of your account from any device that accesses our Application.
Kerjoku.com also reserves the right to deny any access and undertake reasonable measures to protect the Application or its website to any person at any time for just causes.
Upon termination of this agreement, you shall cease from any and all use of our Platform from our Website of from our iOS or android Application.
Termination of this agreement will not limit any of Kerjoku.com’s rights or remedies at law or in equity in case of breach by you during the term of this agreement of any of your obligations under the present agreement.
Amendments to this Agreement
Kerjoku.com reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace this Agreement at any time without notice. If a revision is material we will provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect.
By continuing to access or use Kerjoku.com website after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you are no longer authorized to use the website. Kerjoku.com may deny any access and undertake reasonable measures to protect the Application or its website to any person at any time for just causes.
The laws of the Philippines, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Agreement and your use of the website. The regulator or any competent court of the Philippines shall have jurisdiction in case of dispute. Your use of the website may also be subject to other local, regional, national, or international laws.
Limited Liability and Warranties
The User shall be aware that information access, sharing, and transfer may take place via the Internet, and Kerjoku.com has no capacity to eliminate all risks associated with the security on internet transmission, and this is an accepted risk by the User in the continued use and posting of or allowing access to his/her Information through the Application.
Kerjoku.com does not make any representation or warranty as to the completeness or accuracy of the information on its Application or website. You shall not hold Kerjoku.com liable as the source of information for your major decisions or investments, and should responsibly ascertain or verify such information by contacting us. Publications or productions, including valid copies of the same, of Kerjoku.com may contain typographical errors or technical inaccuracies, which are subject to changes and improvements at any time without prior notice.
These Terms refer solely to the use of our Application through this website or otherwise. You shall be responsible for being informed about your rights and how you can exercise the same as provided under other applicable laws in relation to your use of our Application. Other rules and mechanisms may apply for when you use our Application through an endorsement of or engagement with another entity or in relation to the outcome of your job search and employment activities. The information on this website is provided as-is. Kerjoku.com does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, reliability, authenticity, timeliness, and reliability of such information and services, or provision of the same, on its our website, nor on any links and websites made available through our website or Application. Kerjoku.com is not liable nor responsible for material, content, or any information provided by third parties under their own rights and authority, and shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or injury arising from such material.
Any liability, if any, of Kerjoku.com for damages, losses, costs, or expenses for whatever cause, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise, shall not exceed the amount paid by you for accessing our Application.
This Application and its materials, content, and features, whether accessed on its website or its Android or iOS Application are provided as-is. Kerjoku.com disclaims all warranties as may be allowed under applicable laws, including implied warranty on the quality, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose; this includes the correctness, accuracy, and reliability of any information or materials therein. Furthermore, Kerjoku.com does not guarantee that provision of the product and services or its Application will not be uninterrupted or free from errors or defects, including the fact that this server is free from harmful elements such as virus.
If you have any questions about the contents of this page, or simply wish to reach us for any other reason, you may do so by emailing us at email@example.com.
The Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Kerjoku.com regarding your use of the Application and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous written or oral agreements between you and Kerjoku.com.
The language in these Terms of Service and Conditions of Use shall be interpreted as to its fair meaning and not strictly for or against any party. Any rule of construction to the effect that ambiguities are to be resolved against the drafting party (i.e., contra preferentum.) shall not apply in interpreting these Terms of Service and Conditions of Use, as the Agreement shall be construed as having been co-authored by the parties.
Should any part of these Terms be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed as much as possible consistent with applicable law and severability shall apply to the remaining portions, so that they remain in full force and effect.