Do you have experience working in a Quality Leadership role in a liquid sweetener manufacturing plant with strong understanding of quality checks and testing that must put in place for workflow and process. Would you be interested in a start-up role? If this sound like you, we need you.
– Check and validate the quality of the products produced
– Carry out control and monitoring in the production process activities
– Monitoring and validating the cleaning and sanitation activities
– Make adjustments to products that do not comply with the standard
– Take samples for external lab analysis, take final product samples and retain product samples.
– Controlling and validating the raw materials used for the production process.
– Involved in trial or R&D activities in terms of product quality.
– Halal Assurance System (HAS 23000)
– Computer Literacy (Office), GMP Training
– Food Safety Training
– Bachelor degree / Diploma open Fresh Graduate or experience in Quality Assurance / Quality Control of in line process in Bakery Manufacturing / Food Manufacturing Industry (Minimum 2 Years)
– Good communication
– Placement Semarang, Central Java, Indonesia
– Can join immadiately
Interested candidates with relevant working experience, please send updated resume with achievements to firstname.lastname@example.org