Job Descriptions – Business Manager
If you are a business leader who is enthusiastic about digital healthcare and passionate about bridging the scarcity of healthcare using technology, here is an opportunity to be part of the Online Consultation team, that is the core of the Halodoc ecosystem.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop a deep understanding of the current business, product and operations flows and constantly look for optimization and simplification.
- Analyse the daily and weekly business metrics propose necessary initiatives to improve the business metrics
- Drive Monthly, Quarterly & Annual business plan & product roadmap.
- Own OKR, develop plans to meet & beat OKRs, execute initiatives and report the progress to Sr. Management.
- Head specific business groups / categories and develop strategies to grow business under online consultations multifolds.
- Constantly optimise business & operations flows to improve efficiency & results.
- Setup Standard Operating Procedures & needed monitoring systems to measure the compliance, efficiency and impact of SOPs set.
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly reports for Sr. Management with detailed insights on business performance.
- Work closely with all dependent teams Product, Technology, Marketing, Medical Operations and Partnership.
- Ensure alignment across all organisations within Halodoc viz Insurance, Pharmacy Delivery, Corporate Development, Business Development team.
- Monitor any production issues impacting business, and work with product and technology on assessing the impacting and objectively prioritising the issues.
- Own a Monthly, Quarterly & Annual business plan & product roadmap.
- Measure the product’s new feature impact on business and provide feedback.
- A Masters degree in business with good understanding about the digital healthcare startups in Indonesia (Preferred)
- Passionate about the healthcare domain and driven to make an impact in Indonesian healthcare startups.
- Experience heading P&L of a business in B2C product and business.
- Candidate should be from a hyper growth startup.
- Problem solving skills with strong analytical thinking.
- Proven track record of leading, building and nurturing team members.
- Highly collaborative mindset with willingness to go beyond call of duties.
- Data driven with the ability to be hands-on, deep dive and analyse data.
- High ownership and desire to grow in the Business Role & Strong inclination towards building business.
- Clear communicator with ability to manage cross teams communications.