Agate is looking for a Senior Graphic Designer who is willing to push forward our marketing quality. A great and adaptive marketing design piece is needed in order to attract more users to widen our community. If you are a learner, a team player with great communication skills, and your passion for video games is what drove you to the industry, then you might be the one we’re looking for.
- Collaborate with Marketing Leads to continuously improve any design piece, especially for advertisement purpose.
- Collaborate with Product Managers to bring out the best of each game to increase user attraction and conversion.
- Actively conduct research to gain the latest insight of design trends, especially for game advertisement purpose, and share it to relevant team
- (Marketing Leads, Product Managers, Marketing Production Team)
- Oversee all visual design projects, from conception to delivery.
- Supervise junior designers’ work to ensure high quality.
- Takes initiative to solve problems with clear communication and positive attitude.
- Not currently active in school or college
- Attention to detail with organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritization skill.
- In-depth understanding of users’ behavior.
- Agile-friendly mindset.
- Understand how A/B testing works.
- Able to adapt in a fast-paced working environment.
- Strong technical & aesthetic skill.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or Flash/Animate.
- Ability to direct creative assets
- Decent communication skill, both oral and writing in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Capable of creating various art styles that can match the required game direction and market.
- Have any experience in the similar industry.