Xendit provides payment infrastructure across Southeast Asia, with a focus on Indonesia and the Philippines. We process payments, power marketplaces, disburse payroll and loans, provide KYC solutions, prevent fraud, and help businesses grow exponentially. We serve our customers by providing a suite of world-class APIs, eCommerce platform integrations, and easy to use applications for individual entrepreneurs, SMEs, and enterprises alike.
Our main focus is building the most advanced payment rails for Southeast Asia, with a clear goal in mind — to make payments across in SEA simple, secure and easy for everyone. We serve thousands of businesses ranging from SMEs to multinational enterprises, and process millions of transactions monthly. We’ve been growing rapidly since our inception in 2015, onboarding hundreds of new customers every month, and backed by global top-10 VCs. We’re proud to be featured on among the fastest growing companies by Y-Combinator.
The Content Marketing Manager is part of the Marketing team and will work across functions with a variety of stakeholders.
- Develop and implement content strategy, and communications to support Marketing and PR initiatives for customer acquisition, retention and growth.
Partner with Marketing, PR, Sales and Product teams to develop and execute on content strategy. These include, but not limited to, the following:
- Build and maintain content and updates to owned and operated channels. This includes our brand website, iOS App Store/ Android Play Store listing, social media channels, YouTube brand channels and more.
- Play a detective role:
- Monitor topline success metrics in terms of conversion funnel optimisation rate from customer acquisition, activation to retention.
- Be able to deep dive into respective marketing channels with data-driven insights and suggest possible solutions to optimise conversion rates.
- Work with Data team to build and maintain a technology stack to facilitate the automation, scalability, predictability, and efficiency of marketing, while ensuring data accuracy.
- Do whatever it takes to make Xendit succeed
You may be a good fit if you:
- Have 3-5+ years of experience in Content Marketing
- Experience with best practices and technology needed for a complete marketing technology stack, including experience with attribution, automation and business intelligence tools
- Are data driven, results focused and always looking to improve things
- Are an exceptional communicator and work with with cross-functional teams
- Thrive on autonomy and have proven you can push towards a goal by yourself
- Have worked in a startup before
What we care about
- Solve for the customer first: You build what customers want. You think about what is right for customers, not what is easiest for you
- Demonstrate mastery of honey badgery: You make ambitious goals. Then execute…no matter what stands in the way. When knocked down, you get up
- Take on challenges willingly and can be trusted to execute: You can be trusted to get things done right the first time quickly. You hit your deadlines
- You’re like us: You smile a lot, think work is fun and don’t take yourself too seriously. You measure yourself against the best and believe feedback is the breakfast of champions. You follow the golden rule.
- You’re remarkable: People naturally talk about how awesome you are. If we can’t find someone who raves about you then it’s unlikely we will too.