Xendit provides payment infrastructure across Southeast Asia, with a focus on Indonesia and the Philippines. We process payments, power marketplaces, disburse payroll and loans, provide KYC solutions, prevent fraud, and help businesses grow exponentially. We serve our customers by providing a suite of world-class APIs, eCommerce platform integrations, and easy to use applications for individual entrepreneurs, SMEs, and enterprises alike.
Our main focus is building the most advanced payment rails for Southeast Asia, with a clear goal in mind — to make payments across in SEA simple, secure and easy for everyone. We serve thousands of businesses ranging from SMEs to multinational enterprises, and process millions of transactions monthly. We’ve been growing rapidly since our inception in 2015, onboarding hundreds of new customers every month, and backed by global top-10 VCs. We’re proud to be featured on among the fastest growing companies by Y-Combinator.
The Business Solution team ensures Xendit can solve our existing or potential customers’ pain points from the technical and product side. We provide professional services to Big Enterprise customers by giving technical and product insight to the customers. We work closely with the Sales and Account Management team to achieve our goals. We are responsible to make sure customers can integrate with Xendit from provided integrations, and work with internal product teams to build new user-focused products. This means thoroughly understanding customer business requirements to build new solutions that may have never existed before. Our team ensures that enterprise customers can trust Xendit to provide all of the payment solutions that they need.
We’re looking for individuals who are hungry to learn and willing to put in the time to grow our business (and themselves) faster than most places. We’re looking for general athletes who are interested in technical and product consulting that we can trust to take on our most important customer’s problems. You’ll be expected to work across different product teams, to coach junior solution architectes, and interface directly with customers and sales.
- Solve customer pain points using Xendit products by building solution that are
- Easy to use for biz/ops/fin team
- Easy to integrate for tech team
- Solve complex problems by working across product, sales, risk and operations teams to improve our product
- Understand customer complex
- Make sure customer can integrate with Xendit easily
- Guide customer on how to connect Xendit with their existing tools, such as ERP systems
- Maintain knowledge of current company procedures, packages, and policies
- Establish and maintain an in depth knowledge and understanding of Xendit products and process flow, to better support clients
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of competitor products to truly understand what set’s Xendit apart, and communicate new competitor information to the management team
Do whatever it takes to make Xendit succeed
You may be a good fit if
- A storyteller. You have deep empathy for users and are able to adapt how you communicate to best reach and engage your audience—from
- developer to CFO—and differentiate Xendit. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organized. You are able to manage highly interdependent, complex projects and keep various work streams on track
- Passionate about technology. You are keen to learn about how things work and are able to explain technical concepts in ways that everyday people
- can understand
- A team player. Business Solution collaborates across every team at Xendit. You are able to work with a range of disciplines to execute on your work
- Someone with project management or sales engineer background in SaaS, ERP, Telco, etc preferable
- You’re willing to work harder than most and humble enough to learn from people much younger than you
- You thrive on autonomy and have proven you can push towards a goal by yourself
What we care about
- Solve for the customer first: You build what customers want. You think about what is right for customers, not what is easiest for you
- Demonstrate mastery of honey badgery: You make ambitious goals. Then execute…no matter what stands in the way. When knocked down, you
- get up
- Take on challenges willingly and can be trusted to execute: You can be trusted to get things done right the first time quickly. You hit your deadlines
- You’re like us: You smile a lot, think work is fun and don’t take yourself too seriously. You measure yourself against the best and believe feedback
- is the breakfast of champions. You follow the golden rule.
- You’re remarkable: People naturally talk about how awesome you are. If we can’t find someone who raves about you then it’s unlikely we will too.