Job description & requirements
The world is full of people who have dreams – dreams of a successful career, dreams about moving abroad, dreams about traveling to far off places. At Wall Street English, we help people realize their dreams. We teach English. By learning English, a door of opportunity opens up for people. By learning English people open the door to a new future.
We have been learning partners to over 3 million people, and have been passionate about teaching English for over 46 years. Our method is proven and aligned to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, the global standard for language acquisition and education. We have a current enrollment of 190,000 students.
We have over 400 learning centers in 28 different countries across the globe. Our centers offer a near immersion experience and a unique Blended Learning Method to help each student reach their fullest potential.
· Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
· Working closely with sales team, marketing, IT and Managerial staff
· Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications
· Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends
· Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
· Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports
· Understand and communicate the financial and operational impact of any changes
· Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement
· Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues
· Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
· A minimum of 2 years experience in business analysis or a related field
· Strong competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
· Ability to impact operations and effect change without being confrontational
· Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
· Ability to work independently and with others
· Extremely organized with strong time-management skills
· Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills
· Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations