Dear Internship Candidates
We are looking for a talented Video Editor Internship to assist our Marketing team with the contribution of creative / motion visual.
You will have the opportunity to produce and build innovative content. The ideal candidate will be someone with a strong creative production capability.
- Support the creative team with brainstorming, planning and producing of video content to achieve the
- Produce, shoot and edit various types of video including; documentaries, interviews, series formats, sizzle reels.
- Conceptualize, pitch storytelling ideas, create and organize content from start to finish.
- Edit post-production footage with thorough knowledge of timing, motivation and continuity, as well as archiving.
- Work with creative team and marketing team to manage branding activities and marketing campaigns.
What You’ll Need
- A creative individual that can bring storytelling ideas to the table and translate them into video.
- Experienced in producing content with editing software packages (e.g. Adobe Premiere, Lightworks, Photoshop, After Effects and Final Cut)
- Demonstrate video editing abilities and familiarity with lighting techniques, special effects and motion graphics.
- Possess a strong interest in the latest online video trends and are able to translate that awareness into video content.
- Have a portfolio of Video Editing that include video content creation
- Experience with brands, editorials and photography is a plus.
- Smart & driven to work in a fast-growing startup
3 months paid internship