About the Department
The Retail function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them manage their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services.
We develop integrated products and services targeted at helping small and medium-sized enterprises across the region progress through different stages of growth. These include innovative solutions and initiatives in areas of working capital loans, operational efficiency and currency exposure.
1. Maintaining, growing and deepening relationship with existing and prospective SME customers
2. Acquiring Revenue / Funding and minimize attrition rate
3. Collecting market informations and do some updating customer database to achieve an effective cross selling
4. Conduct sales activities within regulations (including Bank Indonesia’s regulations)
5. Providing daily pipeline and activities report
6. Ensure the Customer Due Diligence (CDD) process to the customer
1. At least Bachelor Degree from reputable university.
2. Have work experience min. 2 years for Banking Industry relevant field (Relationship Manager Funding SME/Commercial).
3. Have Passion and interest to selling various Bank’s products.
4. Have highly initiative, strong analytical thinking, good persuasiveness and resilient (target driven).
5. Strong Communication, Interpersonal and selling skills.
6. Good networking skills in formal and non-formal organizations with various level of correspondence