- Advise relevant stakeholders on various regulatory requirements related to general corporate matters, including but not limited to, establishment new companies, licenses for relevant products that Traveloka may launch in the future;
- Represent Traveloka in any meeting with the relevant stakeholders including notary, OSS (Online Single Submission) officials, BKPM (Badan
- Koordinasi Penanaman Modal) officials and/or other relevant government institutions;
- Monitor any regulatory update regularly, including identifying policies that need to be issued and prevailing policies which need to be amended by regulators for the benefit of the company business;
- Ensure the fulfillment of all regulatory compliance for company or products, including but not limited to regular mandatory report, compliance monitoring, anti-terrorism monitoring, anti-money laundering reports, expert certification requirements, and obtainment of regulatory approvals or acknowledgments (including but not limited to approvals or acknowledgments from OSS or BPKM);
- Identify any issues in procurement agreements with the merchants or business partners;
- Prepare and review the draft agreements also negotiate the key points with the counterparts;
- Liaising and coordinating with law firms, notary and corporate secretaries (where necessary);
- Conduct periodic internal reviews or audits to ensure the fulfillment of all legal compliances and obligations; and
- Establish and maintain a good relationship with relevant government authorities, especially BKPM and MOLHR.
- Holds a law degree from a reputable university, a master degree would be preferable.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as an in-house counsel in a reputable multi finance company, or in a similar position at a reputable law firm.
- Possess an Advocate License from PERADI.
- Has been exposed to engagement with government officials.
- Has the ability to navigate through regulatory barriers and strategize to find a solution to overcome such barriers.
- Has the ability to work on a wide range of complex matters with minimal supervision.
- Has an excellent understanding of multi finance businesses and their compliances.
- Has deep knowledge of legal aspects and contract drafting.
- Has excellent communication, negotiation, networking, management, critical thinking, and leadership skills.
- Self-motivated, with an ability to work under pressure and to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic corporate environment.
- Adaptable and commercially minded team player with collegial personality
- Fluent in English, both oral and writing