Mobile software engineering is at the heart of mobile products and capabilities at Traveloka. You will be at the forefront of enabling and building personal, interconnected, Geo-location-leveraging mobile products and experiences compatible with low bandwidth and often unreliable internet connections in Indonesia. You will also be expected to keep researching new development and new technologies in mobile applications to upgrade our mobile capabilities. You will work in cross-functional teams and meet great people regularly from top-tier technology, consulting, product, or academic background. We work in open environment where there are no boundaries or power distance. Everyone is encouraged to speak their mind, propose ideas, influence others, and continuously grow themselves. Get the exposure to multi-aspect, collaborative, intensive startup experience with our recent expansion into Southeast Asia and exploration of new products.
- At least 2 years experience in mobile software engineering and mobile products
- Excellent understanding of software engineering and mobile application concepts
- Comfortable with Android technology (or other mobile technologies)
- Curiosity to explore creative solutions, explore new technologies, and try new things
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputable university.