Tokopedia believes that The greatest successes in life are often found in helping others succeed. Starting from 2009 until now, we help entrepreneurs in Indonesia achieve their dream.
Today, Tokopedia is a leading Technology company invested by Alibaba, Softbank, and Sequoia Capital & with the Most Diverse Product Choices in Indonesia with more than 200 million products and more than 8 million sellers. Till now, we have reached 97% of districts, 90+ million active users every month, contributing to almost 1.5% of Indonesia’s economy. All this in just a decade and we’re just starting 🙂
The secret behind our success are our great engineers. With their Focus on customer spirit, Growth mindset and make it happen, make it better, they created a winning product technology for our consumer. Right now, we are waiting for you to join our winning team
- Provide technical leadership in a fast-moving, data-driven environment.
- You will be deeply engaged in the full development lifecycle designing, developing, testing, deploying, maintaining, monitoring, and improving the software.
- You will deploy code daily and use data to drive our decisions while delivering software and analytics to consumers and dealers.
- You will own your projects and collaborate with fellow engineers and product partners as you solve interesting problems
- Write well-formatted modular code
- Compile and integrate changes with the project
- Implement unit tests and functional tests for their tasks
- Convert given high-level software design to low-level software design
- Use suitable data structures
- Perform, debug and fix bugs, competency in 1 programming language
- BS degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or equivalent work experience
- 1+ years of software development experience (Fresh graduate is welcome)
- Coding skill in Go, Java, or similar object-oriented languages
- Experience in different databases. Relational (PostgreSQL, MySQL) or NoSQL(Elasticsearch, Cassandra)
- Passion for building customer value.
- Good collaboration and communication skills.
- Experience developing a distributed system.
- Experience with web-services or service-oriented architectures.