– Recap data absent for all employees both permanent and temporary.
– Input data into payroll and administrative databases and software programs.
– Prepare payroll calculation and all related reports.
– Preparing and processing salary payments.
– Distribute e-payslip to all employees.
– Responding to payroll-related inquiries and resolving concerns.
– Prepare payroll Journal Entries and payroll reconciliations.
– Provide any required data, reports,s and documents for auditing purposes.
– Prepare all statutory reporting such as BPJS TK and BPJS Health.
– Perform monthly tax filing including subsidiaries.
– Perform monthly tax reconciliation.
– Maintain outpatient benefit reconciliation.
– Bachelor’s Degree from accounting is preferred
– 3 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
– Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs especially Microsoft Excel.
– Detail-oriented with the ability to multitask and prioritize work.
– Flexible and adaptable, able to work under pressure and handle highly sensitive issues.
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to handle sensitive employee issues in a highly confidential manner.
– Experience working with Payroll & tax calculation
– Having an experienced background from a payroll services company is a plus