- Manage the end-to-end process for a research project (from translating business objectives into research objectives, questionnaire development, fieldwork monitoring, and execute primary and/or secondary research to get insights)
- Devise and evaluate methods for data collection and analysis, and cross-analyze the insights to internal business metrics
- Collect, analyze and disseminate competitive insights (including in-depth competitor profiles) to stakeholders and provide recommendations for operational improvements
- Develop any metrics to implement through desk research for understanding competitors
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders (including present insights and recommendations to management level)
- Able to manage multiple projects at the same time, setting priorities and timelines for each
- Able to do social listening and oversee market trends (optional)
- Min. Bachelor’s degree from any majors (Business, Management, Statistics, Mathematics, or Psychology is preferable).
- Experienced in Business Insights/Analytics or Market Research.
- Have both qualitative and quantitative research skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Strong proficiency in Excel.
- Fast-paced, independent thinker.
- Strong critical thinking, analytical skills, and problem-solving capabilities.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about strategic analysis.
- 1-2 years of work experience with research and competitive analysis is preferable.
- Familiar with measuring brand performance, benchmarking, or analyzing customer journey.
- Understand the customer experience and/or customer service field.
- Having basic skills in SPSS, SQL, or R is preferred.