- Assist and maintain the process of translating business objectives from Business Units into marketing strategies and marketing channel planning.
- Help become a liaison with the creative and business team to manage the creation of all marketing & creative materials.
- Manages the internal creative process to be delivered as agreed objective, budget and timeline.
- Assist in delivering Brand Communication for Business Unit campaigns to be deployed for both offline and online marketing teams.
- Ensure all strategies match the product’s goal and thematic promos.
- Analyze branding and creative performance through KPIs and other metrics, and discover ways to improve performance.
- Contribute in developing marketing communications strategies for product launch, thematic promotion and brand partnership.
- Constantly explore new experiments to gain new buyers from planning to executions.
- Reporting on learnings from past experiments and next steps for optimization.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, media studies/communication or related field plus 1+ years job-related experience in marketing, digital marketing, advertising, strategic planner, campaign ideation, field marketing, brand management and growth strategy.
- Advanced knowledge of offline and online marketing principles.
- Advanced knowledge of marketing strategic planning and execution.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Proficient skill with personal computer and job-related software packages.
- Ability to successfully handle multiple tasks, working closely with multiple teams, and agile to adapt with a fast-paced working environment
- Ability to think creatively and outside the box, giving suggestions on innovative marketing strategies and mindset to continuously improving with best practice experiments that are in line with current trends and insights.