- Assist and maintain the process of translating business objectives from Business Units (Mitra Tokopedia, Tokopedia Play, and Logistics)
- Help become a liaison with the creative and business team to manage the creation of all marketing & creative materials
- Manages the internal creative process to be delivered as agreed objective, budget and timeline
- Assist in delivering Brand Communication for BU campaigns to be deployed for both offline and online marketing teams
- Ensure all strategies matches the product’s goal and thematic promos
- Analyze branding performance through KPIs and other metrics, and discover ways to improve performance
- Contribute in developing marketing communications strategies for product launches, thematic promotions and brand partnerships
- Constantly explore new experiments to gain new buyers from planning to executions
- Reporting on learnings from past experiments and next steps for optimization
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, media studies/communication, or related field plus 1+ years job-related experience in growth hacking, digital marketing, campaign ideation, field marketing, brand management, and growth strategy.
- Advanced knowledge of offline and online marketing principles.
- Advanced knowledge of strategic planning and execution.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Proficient skill with a personal computer and job-related software packages.
- Ability to successfully handle multiple tasks at one time and meet deadlines.
- Ability to think creatively and outside the box, giving suggestions on innovative marketing strategies + mindset to continuously test growth hack experiments in line with current trends and insights.