We are looking for a Computer Science students to be a part of a small engineering team pioneering new technology and user experience. You will set the quality bar for the team and be passionate about quality. You will drive the continuous effort to improve the product quality. You will design and develop automated suites of tests and help build a continuous delivery pipeline. When things change, you know how to roll with the punches.
- Contribute to engineering efforts from design to implementation, solving complex technical challenges around developer and engineering productivity and velocity.
- Closely coordinate with both Dev and Ops regarding testing practices and ensuring quality thresholds are met
- Influence and drive quality across teams, disciplines, and the organization.
- Participate in the development and continuous testing of web service applications via automation
- Design, develop, improve and maintain test automation systems, tools and test scripts using best practices
- Design and author test cases for unit, functional, performance, scalability, and durability testing (where applicable)
- Oversee automated tests integration into the CI/CD Pipeline
- Verify component, system integration and application level features and functionality to ensure our reliability, accuracy and performance reaches our standards for quality.
- Review engineering technical design documents and requirements. Provide plan and strategy about how and where to build in testability
- Analyze and decompose complex software systems and collaborate with cross-functional teams to influence design for testability.
- Computer Science students on their last year available 6 months internship.
- Experience in one or more of the following: test automation, refactoring code, test-driven development, build infrastructure, optimizing software, debugging, building tools and testing frameworks
- Demonstrated “Developer Mindset” with “Test Mentality”
- Experience in test integration with CI/CD pipeline
- Whitebox/Blackbox testing experience
- Experience working in an Agile Development Environment
- Experience in Manual Testing and Bug Triage
- Experience in programming styles, data structures, algorithms, etc.
- Test Automation tool: Katalon, Appium and xCode
- Web Services: JSON, REST, RPC, XML, GQL, gRPC
- Database: RDBMS, NoSQL, and Caching Technologies such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redis, and/or Apsara DB.
- Continuous test, integration and deployment
- Networking: protocols, distributed systems, layered architectures
- Strong debugging skills: Ability to spot design flaws, race conditions and performance bottlenecks in complex architectures
- Mobile Application, OS and Web Browser (NodeJS) compatibility testing
- Cloud Platform: GCP, AWS, Alibaba Cloud
- Container: Docker/Kubernetes