Are you ready to bug hunting? Our SQA team is looking for pest control to kill all the bugs!
Finding a bug on a rose probably won’t detract from its beauty. Unlike the case, finding bugs in the apps or software might be a serious problem and lead to customer dissatisfaction.
A buggy app could ruin a couple’s honeymoon plan to the Maldives by not being able to proceed to the payment page. Or perhaps, could mess the Afgan Fans plan to get tickets for The concert of Afgan Rossa by not being able to click the “book now” button.
At tiket.com, we want to build top-notch quality apps and make sure our customers get seamless experiences while using our apps to book hotels, flights, events, or any other products. Our purpose is to become the most consumer-centric Online Travel Agent (OTA) by simplifying tourism using the technology that we develop. This is a great opportunity for hungry, agile, and quality-oriented Software Quality Assurance to help us on hunting the flaws and glitches in our technology.
Your main duties in flying with us:
- Do exploratory testing to found the bug on our mobile apps
- Report and manage bug reports and actively communicate with the team
- Create and maintain detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test cases using Test Case Management Tools
- Handle Frontend for Web and Mweb
Mandatory belongings that you must prepare:
- Last year student or Fresh Graduate
- Preferably majoring in IT, System Information, or related
- Has at least the basic knowledge of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle)
- Has a willingness to learn new things regarding testing
In the event that you haven’t received any updates after 3 weeks, your data will be kept and we may contact you for another career destination.