Swissôtel Jakarta PIK Avenue
The first Swissotel in Indonesia arrives in Jakarta. This capital city embraces multiple cultures and traditions in a blend of old and new. It serves as the center of government, business, economy and innovation. The hotel is located 15 minutes away from Soekarno-Hatta International Airport (CGK) and reachable from Airport Highway and Outer Ring Road Highway from and to downtown. Pantai Indah Kapuk is a popular destination for culinary and leisure in northern Jakarta, surrounded by high end residences and businesses.
The premium hotel by Accor offers elegant and comfortable rooms designed with Swiss in mind. Start your day feeling energized with sumptuous and vitality breakfast at Breakfast on 7. Enjoy poolside dining at Summers at The Pool or have your pastry, sandwich, pizza, hot beverages and more at the 24 hour Brownmilk Deli. Pürovel Spa & Sport is the place to be for an invigorating stay. Enjoy Alps-inspired treatments, stay fit at the Fitness Centre or swim among the beautiful gardens right outside the Spa. Business is done right at the Conference Centre which comprises of nine meeting rooms, two lounges, an amphitheater and trendy pre-function areas. The Grand Ballroom is the largest hotel ballroom in North Jakarta with capacity for up to 3,000 guests. Our rooms, suites and the Executive Lounge located on Level 20 have captivating views of the Jakarta Bay or downtown.
Explore PIK Avenue Mall, have some fun with the family at Waterboom PIK, or have one swing or two at the nearby Damai Indah Golf Course. Enjoy a vitality experience at Swissotel Jakarta PIK Avenue.
You are the beginning of an exceptional guest experience. As a Reservations Agent, you will make our guests feel welcome and reflect the exceptional experience the come when they arrive! and be responsible for :
- Consistently offer exceptional, friendly and engaging service.
- Ensure the best selection for the guest and ensure revenue is maximized through up-selling.
- Recommend property facilities and assist guests with information and special requests.
- Book room reservation requests, enter rooming lists, and update accurate information in the system.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar capacity with proven track records.
- Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in English language.
- Good communication and customer contact skills.
- Service oriented with an eye for details.
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family.
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities.
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills.
- Captivating and rewarding experience working alongside passionate professionals.
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.