Swissôtel Jakarta PIK Avenue
The first Swissotel in Indonesia arrives in Jakarta. This capital city embraces multiple cultures and traditions in a blend of old and new. It serves as the center of government, business, economy and innovation. The hotel is located 15 minutes away from Soekarno-Hatta International Airport (CGK) and reachable from Airport Highway and Outer Ring Road Highway from and to downtown. Pantai Indah Kapuk is a popular destination for culinary and leisure in northern Jakarta, surrounded by high end residences and businesses.
The premium hotel by Accor offers elegant and comfortable rooms designed with Swiss in mind. Start your day feeling energized with sumptuous and vitality breakfast at Breakfast on 7. Enjoy poolside dining at Summers at The Pool or have your pastry, sandwich, pizza, hot beverages and more at the 24 hour Brownmilk Deli. Pürovel Spa & Sport is the place to be for an invigorating stay. Enjoy Alps-inspired treatments, stay fit at the Fitness Centre or swim among the beautiful gardens right outside the Spa. Business is done right at the Conference Centre which comprises of nine meeting rooms, two lounges, an amphitheater and trendy pre-function areas. The Grand Ballroom is the largest hotel ballroom in North Jakarta with capacity for up to 3,000 guests. Our rooms, suites and the Executive Lounge located on Level 20 have captivating views of the Jakarta Bay or downtown.
Explore PIK Avenue Mall, have some fun with the family at Waterboom PIK, or have one swing or two at the nearby Damai Indah Golf Course. Enjoy a vitality experience at Swissotel Jakarta PIK Avenue.
This position is responsible for providing prompt and professional F&B service such as :
- Assist management to supervise junior team members and casual labour under his/her leadership/section and to ensure that all tasks assigned/required in the outlet are carried out on time and according to instruction and departmental standards.
- Take and record restaurant reservations/cancellations in accordance to departmental standards. Reconfirm reservations through phone calls or email on a daily basis.
- Take food and beverage orders according to guest’s requirements and preferences.
- Deliver food & beverage services in accordance to departmental standards and procedures.
- Ensure that all food & beverage are served according to service standard.
- Up-sell and promote food and beverage offers at every available opportunity in order to maximize sales revenue. Cross sell other dining venue when outlet is full.
- Try to remember individual patron’s names and their preferences to extend a personalized service.
- Apply necessary precautions with regards to the hotel food safety and hygiene standards (HACCP).
- Collect food and beverage supply requisition, ensure that the stock collected is as per requisition.
- Handle guests’ complaints and comments tactfully and efficiently. Report any complaints, incidents or other irregularities to management.
- Supervise and assist in assigned work station’s activities and oversee the operation of outlet in the absence of management.
- Conduct departmental daily briefings to ensure that all pertinent information is well received by team members.
- Answer telephone calls according to company’s standards and coordinate all food and beverage orders with the service team.
- Up-sell and promote food and beverage offers at every available opportunity in order to maximize sales revenue.
- Supervise team members to ensure that all tasks assigned/required are carried out on time and according to instruction and departmental standards.
- Handle guests’ complaints and comments tactfully and efficiently, make effective service recovery if necessary.
- Inspect food & beverage quality regularly.
- Liaise with stewarding on inventory and breakage control.
- Motivate, supervise and discipline all employees in the department.
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family.
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities.
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills.
- Captivating and rewarding experience working alongside passionate professionals.
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.