Swissôtel Jakarta PIK Avenue
The first Swissotel in Indonesia arrives in Jakarta. This capital city embraces multiple cultures and traditions in a blend of old and new. It serves as the center of government, business, economy and innovation. The hotel is located 15 minutes away from Soekarno-Hatta International Airport (CGK) and reachable from Airport Highway and Outer Ring Road Highway from and to downtown. Pantai Indah Kapuk is a popular destination for culinary and leisure in northern Jakarta, surrounded by high end residences and businesses.
The premium hotel by Accor offers elegant and comfortable rooms designed with Swiss in mind. Start your day feeling energized with sumptuous and vitality breakfast at Breakfast on 7. Enjoy poolside dining at Summers at The Pool or have your pastry, sandwich, pizza, hot beverages and more at the 24 hour Brownmilk Delivery. Pürovel Spa & Sport is the place to be for an invigorating stay. Enjoy Alps-inspired treatments, stay fit at the Fitness Centre or swim among the beautiful gardens right outside the Spa. Business is done right at the Conference Centre which comprises of nine meeting rooms, two lounges, an amphitheater and trendy pre-function areas. The Grand Ballroom is the largest hotel ballroom in North Jakarta with capacity for up to 3,000 guests. Our rooms, suites and the Executive Lounge located on Level 20 have captivating views of the Jakarta Bay or downtown.
Explore PIK Avenue Mall, have some fun with the family at Waterboom PIK, or have one swing or two at the nearby Damai Indah Golf Course. Enjoy a vitality experience at Swissotel Jakarta PIK Avenue.
The Position has responsible :
- Prepare, implement and compile data for the strategic sales plan, monthly reporting, annual goals, sales and marketing budget, forecasts and other reports as directed/required both rooms & events.
- Analyze monthly P&L and month-end reports, identify deviation from business plan goals.
- Work with Finance and team in preparation and management of the department’s budget and financial forecasts.
- Participate in management meetings to review progress towards achievement of business plan goals and develop the annual business plan related for the department.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable hospitality school.
- Minimum 10 years of Sales management experience or at least 2 years of experience in a similar capacity with proven records.
- High degree of professionalism with strong understanding of global markets and business acumen.
- Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in English language.
- Employee benefits card offering discounted rates for both rooms and F&B in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Opportunity to grow your career within the property and across the world!.
Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities.