Style Theory is a Fashion-Technology company that is redefining Fashion Consumption. We believe that there is an inefficiency in the way we consume fashion today and are on a mission to provide a smarter solution.
We are currently Southeast Asia’s largest and fastest-growing Circular Fashion startup. Our core product is Fashion Rental Subscription using a “Netflix-for-Fashion” model, the first and only of its kind in the region. Today, we are focused on building more products to improve Fashion Consumption and driving these solutions across the region.
We are looking for talent with the creative genius, analytical skills, and enthusiasm to join us in redefining fashion consumption in South East Asia.
As a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Associate – Growth, you must champion the voice of the customer and co-create authentic, personal user experiences that solve real problems.
You will assist in planning and delivering CRM strategies across the organization with a view to retaining existing customers, increasing brand loyalty, and expanding the company brand. A data-centric approach is key to meaningfully connect with users across various touch-points (E.g. Site, App) and communication channels (E.g. Email, App Push Notifications, SMS). Your ability to transform analytical insights into creative content is what will turn users into loyal advocates for the brand. You will focus on our nurturing our leads or unsubscribed customers to purchase/re-purchase our services.
- Assist with implementing a new multichannel (Email, Web, App Push Notifications and SMS) CRM tool for our designer clothing and product lines to engage and retain customers
- Work closely with the CRM Manager (Retention) to create the ideal customer journey for different customer profiles
- Help CRM Growth team to choose the right tool, to manage our reputation and deliverability, as well as to reduce churn and increase NPS
- Help establish a CRM content plan & calendar to optimize customers’ awareness and engagement.
- Assist to deploy new reports and communicate results on a regular basis
- Assist with the development and execution of creative ideas, design, and layout in support of all CRM activities
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams on the execution of brand, marketing, and e-commerce activities.
- A genuine love for fashion and the sharing economy
- Excellent written communication skills
- A will to learn new technical skills