Key Account Executive BSD
- Manage Healthy Stocks of Brands to cover e-commerce sales supply
- Manage On Time Financial Process including Claimable Promotion
- Monitor all metrics relate to E-Commerce Business Performance across all marketplaces
- Become the main point of contact for higher-level client and internal collaboration
- Place appropriate execution to ensure category growth through product availability that meets consumer demands
- Execute agreed activities to respond to sales volume and meet budget guidelines
- Increase revenue through excellent activities execution adhering to given budget structure
- Interact regularly with Principal and Channels to purchase, stock, promotion and sales
- Maintain steady in-store visibility to ensure implementation of brand presence and visual roll out
- A minimum of 1 – 2 years of experience in relevant fields (preferably in Key Account Management, Retail Industry, Sales & Marketing, etc. We also consider Fresh Graduates to be part of our family!)
- Interested and passionate about e-commerce industry.
- Possess entrepreneurial mindset and excellent communication skills.
- Good attitude to connect with others, self-driven to complete task, and high initiative to take action and a team player.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint.