Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our Indonesian team (Surabaya) as DX Clinical Application Specialist to execute application activities, including User Training, Remote Troubleshoot, Education and system modification on demand, which are coordinated via the Customer Care Center.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will conduct a user training for both initial and refresh Training, instrument start-ups, provide expert suggestion to customer for application related, Perform QC, Control, Calibration, and Evaluation based on company program
- You must understand Westgard rules implementation, Six Sigma and Lean Sigma
- You will communicate and accept all operative advice from the Customer Care Center.
- You will support the SERVOR Service process and ensure optimal performance in all process activities related to within your area of responsibility.
- You will escalate incidents according to the defined parameters and inform The Customer care Center on all escalation issues.
- You will ensure the proper use of reagent & consumable and report the usage on any related service report.
- You will comply to national and local regulations and safety standards, as well as technical and operational guidelines from Siemens Healthineers.
- You will maintain highest customer satisfaction, in particular within the framework of Siemens Healthineers, Customer Services.
- You will collaborate with marketing team for assay development and new product launch
- You will engage with Clinician and medical laboratory technologist to answer needs from laboratory
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-id
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You hold a successfully completed Degree in Medical Laboratory Technologist or Biology or equivalent
- You must have a strong knowledge in Laboratory diagnostic instrument with a minimum of 5 years experience
- Familiar with resolving issue based on scientific documentation
- Willing to be placed in Surabaya
Your personality and skills:
- You are self-driven, motivated and have a positive work attitude
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You are proficient in English both written and spoken
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 53,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.