1. Maximize the revenue and profit by planning and executing the sales strategy and plan optimized for the selected channel account based on the regional business strategy.
2. Build a foundation for maximizing sales revenue and profit based on the trust and teamwork with the channel accounts.
Role and Responsibilities
1. [Sales target management by channel] Prepare to set the optimal sales target that will drive continued growth of the business unit and channel accounts (partners) and encourage employee morale.
2. [Sales strategy setting by channel] Plan the optimal sales strategy that will allow to meet the sales target by analyzing the assigned channel accounts, commercial district, and products.
3. [Sales execution] Carry out sales in ways that focuses on achieving the target based on cooperation with channel accounts.
4. [Channel monitoring and risk management] Participate in the building of trust with channel accounts and creation of a foundation for continued revenue growth.
Skills and Qualifications
• Experienced professional with full understanding on specialized areas; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways
• Works on problems of diverse scope where analyzing data requires evaluating identifiable factors. Demonstrates good judgement in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
• Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work and receives general instructions on new assignments
• Typically requires minimum 5 years’ of related experience and a Bachelor’s degree, or 3 years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD without experience