- Design and build advanced applications for the Mobile platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Experienced as a Mobile Engineer or Software Engineer
- Proven working experience in software development, with one published (or more) Android apps in the Play Store.
- Comfortable with Android or IOS technology and programming language (Flutter, Java, Kotlin, Swift etc).
- Experience in Native Mobile Development such as Kotlin/Java or Swift/Obj-c)
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Proven experience in writing readable code, creating extensive documentation for existing code, and refactoring previously written code