The Bartender, provides prompt and courteous drink orders at the bar or through the bar servers whilst at the same time delivers bespoke experience waits on the guest, using suggestive selling, takes order and serves them accordingly, performs side work as required and performs cashiering function.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities.
What you will be doing:
- Greet the guest, present menu, help with guest choice, making suggestions, takes order and serves food & beverage according to standard procedures.
- Set up bar at the start of opening, including liquor, icing, glassware, juices and garnishes.
- Process drink orders in proper calling order directly from service staff, to check for correct number of drinks and manage billing quickly and efficiently.
- To make all cocktails in accordance with beverage standard, using full standard measures.
- Attempt to limit problems and liability related to customers’ excessive drinking by taking steps such as persuading customers to stop drinking, or ordering taxis or other transportation for intoxicated patrons.
- The ability to ensure that the bar is stocked and all side opening and closing duties are completed.
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience as Bartender
- Great Knowledge Beverage , liquors, infusion
- Great skills on handling guest challenge and opportunity
- Multiple language is a plus
- Attention to detail in quality and guest-oriented
- Flexible and able to embrace and respond to change effectively, open minded