Qiscus is a multichannel conversational platform which helps businesses embrace the new expectations of excellent Customer Experience (CX) through the ability to engage in timely conversations at scale. We are currently looking for a dynamic and passionate individual to join our Growth and Marketing squad to achieve our mission of #EnablingConversations. Are you the one that we are looking for?
What You Will Do
• Willing to learn about management to conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
• Assist Growth team to create, manage and experiment with new user acquisition campaigns
• Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance (such as Google Analytics, Hootsuite, Social Media Monitoring Dashboard, etc.)
• Prepare and present recommendations, reports, and findings from experimental data
• Communicate with other divisions to prepare for reports, campaigns and other impact
What You Will Bring to the Role
• Fresh graduates from Communications, Management, Business, or any other related fields • Proficiency in Excel and SpreadSheet is a must (including formulas and layout).
• Has a deep interest in growth marketing
• Possess outstanding analytical skills and is creative-minded
• Proficient in English (specifically written; verbal will be huge plus)
• At least 3.5 CGPA (IPK) • Able to start immediately