TaniHub Group is currently looking for skilled, proactive, and motivated engineers to join our team! We want someone to play an integral role in our team. If you like to develop your skill, in fast-paced and fun environment office and have an eagerness to learn, we’d like to meet you!
TaniFund is one of three entity in TaniHub Group. TaniFund is fintech peer-to-peer lending with a funding system for agricultural cultivation programs. The funding will be allocated for the development and improvement of farming operations. To know more about TaniFund, you can check our website https://tanifund.com/about-us.
- 4+ years of direct product management experience.
- Excellent communication, active listening and organization skills.
- Working knowledge of how highly scaled digital/mobile products come together.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Constant attention to detail.
- Lead brainstorming sessions to identify user needs in the media space and ideate on potential solutions.
- Lead user research along with UX counterparts to validate prototypes and gain insights from users.
- Build and maintain the generation of product features for mobile web, desktop, and emerging platforms, focusing on delivering the best and most relevant information for our audience.
- Envision, define and communicate the product roadmap and evangelize the product vision with new ideas and features.
- Perform measurement and data-driven prioritization of features that meet audience and business needs; set minimal viable product releases.
- Know and define the audience; understand what they want and need from digital products in their daily lives.
- Work with Engineering, UX, QA, Advertising Operations and Research to ensure product concepts meet all needs; present to senior management and station stakeholders as well as 3rd parties.