- Managing the collection of outstanding debts from clients Bogor Area
- Collect payments on past due bills (directly to the field to meet the client).
- Create a list of people who have not made payments.
- Organize list according to severity of delinquency.
- Call customers using telephone.
- Utilize computer systems to handle skip tracing.
- Inform clients of overdue accounts and amount currently owed.
- Attempt to collect payment.
- Set up repayment plans and new terms of sale.
- Offer advice or refer customers to debt counselors.
- Record new commitment to repay debt.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in related experience as a collection officer
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- Required Skill(s): call, credit, finance, and field collection
- Willing to be contract under outsourcing