A career in Finance, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to help PwC in all aspects of our Finance internal function including financial planning and reporting, data analysis, and assisting leadership with overall strategy. You’ll focus on recording and analysing financial transactions, paying and receiving invoices, maintaining financial statement ledger accounts, and preparing analysis and reconciliations of bills to detect fraud.
- Responsible for module Portfolio, Job, and Expense
- Responsible for Incoming Inter-Company bills
- Monitor Inter-Territory Bills (Incoming and Outgoing)
- Willing to explore iPower (all modules) and other related systems such as SalesForce, G Suits, etc
- Hands on in MS Excel (Pivot, Look up, etc)
- Great at details and accuracy
- Good communication skills