Job description & requirements
- Growing existing business by identifying new sales leads and pursuing sales and revenue targets in coordination with Managing Directors and reporting to Business Director.
- Create new business opportunities to expand current service and product offerings in coordination with Managing Directors and reporting to
- Group CEO.
- Build and maintain fruitful relationships with clients and partners. Network with companies; vendors; service providers; and other business interests for future development and partnership needs.
- Confer with project personnel and stakeholders to provide technical advice, solve problems, risks, and evaluate the project and business outcome.
Your day-to-day duties will typically include:
- Manage all opportunities from our sales channel including website, email, and event.
- On new business pitches, continuously communicate with the Business Director and Account Director on mutual clients/targets to jointly go after.
- On new business expansion, continuously communicate with CEO and Managing Director relevant with the business expansion.
- Attend credentials presentation meeting with the company’s point of contact.
- Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events whenever possible.
During business pitches, your duties will typically include:
- Identify potential clients’ objectives, needs, budget, and timelines.
- Help coordinate the team in preparing the strategy and liaise with the client with regard to the presentation needs.
- Develop quotations and/or commercial proposals with the assistance of Project Managers.
- Assist in negotiating by phone, email, or in person.
- Ensure all administrative work required by the company, including but not limited to: signed quotation, approval memo, signed commercial proposal, work order, media orders, and working contract, are completed and received from the client prior or in parallel to the project’s progress.
- Supervise and coordinate delivery of solutions, products, and services.
- Manage expectations of all stakeholders and work with all stakeholders to deliver business outcomes.