To work closely with Agency Leaders and implement Strategic Action Plans to achieve the 4 Key Performance Index :
– Active Agent
– New Agent Licensed
- To provide a formal platform for Company to disseminate information and receive feedback from agency members during agency meeting in a timely and accurate basis. Agency meeting can be held with individual or group basis with an agent and or/leader.
- To monitor and supervise agency strategic action plans on the above 5 KPIs – on the progress and control measures implemented. Give mentoring for new leaders to work to plans.
- To attend to any agency doubts, concerns and problem faced by agency members and to provide solution to overcome the problems.
- To provide guidance and counseling to agency members violating company/Industry/Regulatory’s guidelines and to enforce the prescribed guidelines among agency members. Investigate the violation and suggest kind of punishment for the violators.
- To organize and launch new product/rider and new regulation/company updates to agency members
- To promote agency, regional or Company’s challenges, contest or promotion to agency members including the managing and monitoring of the contest result.
- To organise and implement formal platform for agency members’ interaction and building teamwork through group meeting and gatherings.
- To provide additional training for agency members to raise agency skill and knowledge.
- To develop smaller agencies outside Jakarta to become bigger and better agencies.
- Continuously encourage agency members to focus on recruiting new agents and to train-up agents for promotion to be future leaders.
- Survey agent satisfaction and assesses real and perceived agents needs.
- Implement company programs to improve agency growth & development, increase agency size, improve productivity and quality (e.g. Grand BOP, PRUfast start, agency licensing, AUM Club, Rookie Club) specially for agencies outside Jakarta.
Training and Development
- To implement Company’s prescribed training and development programs for agency members in knowledge, skill, attitude and habit in order to improve agency members productivity and professionalism in Life Insurance Business
- To analyze special training needs for individual agency and liaise with PSA
- To liaise with TED on agency members training and development. In addition, to provide TED with feedback on agency members’ training and development requirements
- To promote and encourage agency members to attend other Company / Industry’s training / development programs or self-study as part of their self-development exercise whenever available or necessary