Principle Duties & Responsibilities:
- Receiving all request from internal and external regarding digital marketing and deliver back after the result obtain.
- Manage a good filing and updating documents within the department
- Manage team and lead team development & training
- Take Minutes of Meeting and circulate to the related person and department
- Make a sign off for any request from internal and external
- Keeping track of the sign off form
- Follow up the circulate documents within and inter department
- Control and monitor project expenditures within established budget
- Keep all documentation, sign offs, validity dates, file and updated
- Actively support good communication practices within your work and maintain good teamwork.
- Participated in department/ company activities and personal development
- Develop Digital Marketing strategy align with company objective and execute within timeline
- Manage relationship with partners, both internal and external
- Being internal consultant for Digital Marketing from creative development, digital media plan and digital activation
- Lead digital marketing team and able to manage all digital marketing projects within timeline
- Develop, implement, monitor and report digital marketing budget
- To ensure a Sponsorship is in accordance with PCA Digital Marketing policy and brand guidelines, including other PLA policies.