Procter and Gamble
P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
We believe great ideas emerge from the creative connections that happen between our talented employees and we encourage diverse, multi-functional teams to work together to generate new ideas to address challenges we face.
The Brand Manager, Digital Marketing is an instrumental and critical role that leverages digital marketing to help build the next generation of billion-dollar brands at P&G. You are a digital marketer, responsible for the execution of digital marketing for new branded products that are being developed by P&G Ventures. This role will lead the execution of in-market digital testing and the creation of campaigns for varying audiences through a deep understanding and application of digitally driven customer insights, with the goal of validating business models and customer communication for new brands. Additionally, this role will be responsible for the management of all digital customer acquisition channels. For this role, you would be located in Jakarta Indonesia and report to Brand Director.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- In-Market Learning: Working with cross-functional partners, implements test plans utilizing digital channels to validate learning hypothesis and uncover key consumer messaging and product insights critical to continued success of our lean innovation programs.
- Digital Marketing: Contributes to and executes a comprehensive sales and marketing strategy for digital customer acquisition channels through effective consideration of competitive intelligence, key product insights, and consumer feedback. Elevates quality of consumer insights through the effective use of technology, marketing automation, experience mapping, and embedded business analytics.
- Channel Development: Executes digital marketing campaigns that are integrated across channels. Incorporates strategies and commercial digital roadmaps to enable an effective launch of new brands. Partner with IT to identify the right platforms and tools needed to achieve business objectives.
- Consumer Engagement: Supports consumer engagement along the path to purchase while collaborating with internal and external partners as additional capabilities are needed.
- Quality: Ensures the quality of work, products and services as a first priority; complies with or exceeds all regulatory compliance standards and ensures accuracy of communication as it relates to promotional materials.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Execute campaigns across a range of channels including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Google SEM, and other digital marketing channels
- Build and/or refine digital platforms and executions to enhance consumer experience and facilitate optimization
- Real-time analysis and optimization of campaigns
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to ensure alignment across functional areas
- Present ROI of digital channels for new product and brand launches
- Develop robust analytics and test measurement strategies
- Work with external advertising agencies as applicable
The Ideal Candidate has:
- Passion: Demonstrates passion for the organization, our people, and the difference we make daily in improving the lives and health of people.
- Integrity: Demonstrates the highest commitment to integrity and showing respect for and value all individuals for their diverse backgrounds, experiences, styles, approaches and ideas.
- Agility: Responds positively to and embraces change, leveraging lean principles to accomplish learning objectives and solve problems.
- Empowerment: Finds opportunities to improve and extend their contribution to the organization and their teammates.
- Accountability: Assumes responsibility for successfully accomplishing work objectives and delivering business results; setting high standards of performance for self and others.
- Creativity: Explores and advances opportunities to develop novel solutions and approaches to the improvement of processes and services.
- Interpersonal: Develop and maintains effective relationships with others; relates well to people from varied backgrounds and in different situations; shows understanding, courtesy, tact, empathy, concern, and politeness.
- Organization: Establish a systematic course of action for self or others to ensure accomplishment of a specific objective. Sets priorities, goals, and timetables to achieve maximum productivity.
- Experience: Hands-on experience with digital marketing and e-commerce.
- 1-2 years of working experience in E-commerce platform.
- Excellent forward-thinking, strategic and confident leadership skills
- Strength in strategic and analytical thinking
- An ability to drive innovation and brand growth
- Strong communication skills and proficient in English language
- Excellent understanding of Indonesia culture nuances and market landscape
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents – internally – mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.