The Graphic Design Intern is responsible for providing support for the marketing department through a variety of channels, digital, web, video, and others as assigned. The Graphic Design intern will report to the Creative Director and will assist with the development and design of Pluang. Graphic Design Intern Duties and Responsibilities
• Create and design digital materials
• Adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects according to the deadline
• Retouch and manipulate images • Use graphic design software and work with a wide variety of media
• Collaborate with the Creative Director and Graphic Designers to develop design concepts
• Receive feedback from the Creative Director and Graphic Designers and make necessary changes
• Assemble final presentation material as needed
• Graphic Design major preferred
• Basic knowledge of layouts, typography, line composition, color, and other graphic design fundamentals
• Experience with InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator is a must
• Strong creative and analytical skills
• Compelling portfolio of graphic design work
• Work on a wide range of graphic design projects.
• Receive guidance and feedback from Creative Director, Marketing Head directly.
• Understand the flow of startup, fin-tech company.
• Work from home.
• Compensation is available