Your ‘day to day’
• Continuously ensure sufficient Factory capacity in mid to long term horizon to fulfill market requirements, while maintaining optimum machine & factory utilization
• Run the capacity analysis in line with the global standard capacity management processes.
• In case of capacity bottlenecks (shortage or surplus), identify, propose & implement with SP teams and Factories solutions to solve shortage/surplus
• Analyze available spare capacity for the planning horizon, run scenarios as required and level production volumes and propose temporary re-sourcing plan as needed
• Prepare BCP or resourcing strategy to ensure supply continuity for any business disruption for ie. force majeur, factory shut down, covid case, etc.
• Lead resourcing in/out projects to connect the end-to-end supply chain process.
Who we’re looking for
• Bachelor or Master degree from reputable universities majoring in Engineering.
• 2+ year of experience in supply chain management
• Good understanding of fundamentals of supply chain and capacity principals.
• Background of Manufacturing would be an asset.
• Strong analytical thinking combined with good presentation and communication skill
• Fluency in English (verbal and written)
• Literacy in SAP will be a plus What we offer Our success depends on our talented employees who come to work here every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress.
Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to deliver a smoke-free future. To join our growing team…