MAKE HISTORY WITH US!
We’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
We are looking for a Brand Executive who would be responsible in building the campaign as well as future portfolio as a solution to brand problem, finding what is the brand problem currently, how to craft the business case, monitor & coordinate with related functions on going project to make sure all are on track, ad hoc
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?
• Investigate the business problem based on data collection and consumer insight to identify the problem well.
• Review and validate the problem that should be addressed and propose solutions be it from portfolio or campaign.
• Prepare a Long Range Plan by collecting all the information from data, financial, operation, research and CCGM. Coordinate with all relative function to get all the assumption or information needed.
• Manage project especially in related with portfolio to make sure all steps are in time and able to meet the launch date.
• Prepare the continuation of the campaign and review if the campaign still relevant or should evolve.
• Working very closely with agencies to prepare materials for the campaign
• Collaborate with Regional and OC team to discuss the future plan, get their feedback while preparing the business case for each initiative.
• Manage the budget cycles (LRP/OB/RF/LE) in collaboration with Finance team to make sure the budget is still within the target.
• Applied effective business partnering skill to strengthen collaboration among various functions and stakeholders.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• Have a minimum of 2 years experience in Brand Building
• Have experience in data analytic (good in excel)
• Have a good business acumen
• Agile and have strong drive for result
• Have a good presentation skill both in creating and presenting
• Excellent communication skill in both written and spoken
• Excellent interpersonal skill and ability to work in a team
WHAT WE OFFER
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join Sampoerna and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
Apply today and let’s #MakeHistory together.