- Assisting in the planning of company events.
- Filing HR documents accordingly
- Define several sourcing strategies to get proficient candidates, such as job posting, campus hiring, reference program, direct approach
- Implement the selection process (administration selection, skill test, interview, and arrange the schedule with the user interview).
- Final years students or fresh-graduates from reputable university majoring in Psychology, Human Resource Management, Management Business,
- Business Administration or any related fields
- Flexible, fast learner, curious and down to earth personality with a true passion for HR.
- Passionate about people engagement and recruitment,
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and ability to think on one’s feet
- Have a strong background in organization or community
- Excellent communication skills – both written and oral in English
- Available for at least 3 months and willing to work at Sunter, Jakarta Utara.