Who We Are
OVO is Indonesia’s fastest growing and leading payments and financial services platform in Indonesia. Within 2 years, OVO has been recognised as Indonesia’s 5th unicorn and continues to win customer mindshare and heartshare through its innovations within Payments and as it accelerates its Financial Services offerings including digital lending, insurance and investments.
Anchoring on its vision and mission to be the largest Fintech platform in Indonesia through providing Indonesians with equal financial access, to date, OVO has extended its reach to be available across 115mn devices across >30 cities nationwide and is accepted across >500 retailers.
- Participate in all aspects of developing a data warehouse system that can integrate with multiple line of business.
- Set the standard, establish guidelines, documentations, and impose design patterns.
- Share knowledge by pairing, and collaboration.
What You Need
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or a related technical field.
- Sound knowledge of data warehousing concepts, data modelling/architecture, and SQL.
- Knowledge of programming languages such as Python, Java, Scala.
- Experience with relational as well as NoSQL data stores
- Experience with Big Data frameworks such as Hadoop, Spark.
- Experience with Stream processing technologies such as Kafka, Spark streams.
- Understanding with Cloud technologies such as AWS, GCP, and hybrid would be nice to have.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English