Main Scope and General Purpose of Job:
- Directs and coordinates overall activities of the Engineering Department.
- Responsible for the entire operations, staffing and equipment of the Engineering Department.
- Delegates to and supervise all staff within the Department and assist them in preparing work schedules.
- Conforms to and enface policies & procedures and rules & regulations as laid down by Accor and the hotel in order to achieve the highest levels of uniformity and guest service.
- Performs special duties as required by General Manager.
- Inspects regularly the hotel to assess the state of the buildings and of the installations of equipment. This applies to the inspections of : all stonework, paint works, flooring, plumbing and carpentry, and questions concerning the heating, air conditioning, hot water tank as well as electrical problems relevant to high and low current (telephone, television, neon signs, machines used in the hotel, kitchen equipment, etc.), questions concerning refrigeration (refrigerating unit) and the functioning of the elevators.
- Summons, in case of breakdown, either member of his own team or external firms with the approval of the General Manager.
- Checks, at regular intervals, the state of cleanliness and hygiene in the hotel in accordance with national laws and with the hotel’s norms.
- Maintains regular inventories of the technical equipment.
- Surveys, in particular, matters relevant to energy conservation.
- May be called upon to undertake specific assignments for important events (receptions, special occasions, etc.).
- Bachelor degree majoring in related position
- Building Successful Relationships
- Accorhotels Experience will be advantage