Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of unlocking the power of food to enhance quality of life for everyone, today and for generations to come.
As an IT Analytics, Data Integration Technology Expert, Under the supervision and guidance of her/his primary Community of Practice Lead and Product Group Manager based in Switzerland, the Technology Expert brings deep expertise and knowledge to the product or platform team. S/He guides and promotes optimal use of technology to support the cost effective delivery of business requirements within their area of expertise. Working at the leading edge of IT for the product or platform, the Technology Expert performs preliminary studies, helping to set the technological direction with the product or platform manager. S/He supports delivery and sustain of the most complex applications and business capabilities, and may be accountable for specific deliverables in relation to development or support or may lead the technical activity within their area of specialty.
A day in the life of IT Analytics, Data and Integration Technology Expert
- Technology expertise; Provides deep specialist knowledge and skills in data science and engineering, supports integration of solutions with various technologies.
- Operational effectiveness and efficiency; Implements continuous improvement on effectiveness, efficiency and delivery of services through the use of technology and technical methodologies.
- Security, compliance & risk management; Responsible for ensuring that all solutions are delivered and maintained securely and compliant with internal standards and external regulations, including privacy requirements and understands the business risks and delivers solutions within acceptable risk level.
- Stakeholder engagement; Works with functional managers, product managers, Tech Leads, Solution Architects and Business Analysts as required to ensure any solution fits with strategic and technical direction.
- Supplier and strategic partners management; Liaises closely with suppliers and vendors, for example where third party works involve significant functional, technical, process, data or integration decisions.
What will make you successful
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, system analysis or a related study, or equivalent experience
- 4 years of experience in the relevant area of expertise
- Experience of successfully leading technical evaluations
- Experience of resolving technical issues, including those involving 3rd parties
- Preferably certification in corresponding technical fields
- Experience with effective communication at different levels in the organization and in English
- Experience working in a global environment and with virtual teams