Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of unlocking the power of food to enhance quality of life for everyone, today and for generations to come.
As a Internal Audit – Sales Operation, you are responsible to provide assurance to Management on the sales operation ways of workings, risks and best practices through regular inspection in Nestlé Sales Region and Distributors; providing insightful & value-adding findings written in a clear & concise report. Follow-up on outstanding issues from previous inspection and ensure sustainability of action plans.
A day in the life of Internal Audit – Sales Operation
- Understands the content and logic of sales operation processes, knows most the corresponding best practice and is aware of most critical control points/risks. Able to check independently or with guidance from team leader.
- Able to gather all accessible & relevant information including informal feedback during preparation
- Independently set clear and appropriate priorities, objectives, tasks and milestones
- Communication with most stakeholders timely during proper stage of the project. All relevant issues are covered and communications style is rational and effective resulting in buy-in by most stakeholders
- Timely production of inspection report with clear & concise writing style performed with first-time quality (strong Bahasa Indonesia)
- Complete & systematic documentation of working papers with analysis and conclusions can be easily reperformed by others
What will make you successful
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma (D3) with relevant experience of minimum 3 years in FMCG
- 3 years experience in Auditing
- Extensive travel and working with diverse people (culture, background, etc.)
- Able to utilize tools such MS Office skills especially in MS Excel or Power BI, with sufficient degree of proficiency, e.g., uses Pivot Table, advanced functions (IF, VLOOKUP, Conditional formatting etc.), simple, graphs, etc.