Mövenpick Surabaya City
- Responsible for promoting and maintaining good relations with whomever, in order to maintain the prestigious image of the hotel.
- Planning, directing, controlling, coordinating and participating in public relations activities.
- Prepares promotional media releases on personalities among guests and employees and of newsworthy affairs in the hotel.
- Prepares brochures, monthly hotel newsletter and other promotional materials.
- Prepares annual public relations goals and budget, in cooperation with sales develops working plans to carry out goals; compares actual achievements against goals periodically; takes necessary corrective action.
- Good communication skills
- Service oriented with an eye for details
- Ability to work effectively and contribute in a team
- Self-motivated and energetic
- Be a part of Global Community of Hospital Industry
- Opportunity to joint Accor Development Programs
- Optimal Employee experience and healthy working atmosphere