With over 17,000 employees worldwide, the Microsoft Customer Experience & Success (CE&S) organization is responsible for the strategy, design, and implementation of Microsoft’s end-to-end customer experience. Come join CE&S and help us build a future where customers come to us not only because we provide industry-leading products and services, but also because we provide a differentiated and connected customer experience.
Do you have a passion for Azure PaaS and using best-in-class tools created by Microsoft? Are you looking for a role where you can interact directly with large enterprise customers to improve the stability and performance of the solutions they are deploying in Azure? Do you want to join one of Microsoft’s fastest growing businesses? If so, we are looking for you!
Support for Mission Critical is a team within Microsoft that provides solution-specific expertise designed to drive peak health and optimum performance of a customer’s most important solutions. As a key technical resource for the customer, you will be primarily focused on delivering proactive services such as education workshops, delivering assessments, and providing tailored guidance. Troubleshooting skills are essential as this role will include working with Microsoft Support to expedite incident resolution.
This role is flexible in that you can work up to 50% from home.
Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. As employees we come together with a growth mindset, innovate to empower others and collaborate to realize our shared goals. Each day we build on our values of respect, integrity, and accountability to create a culture of inclusion where everyone can thrive at work and beyond.
- 2+ years experience with architecting and building large-scale complex enterprise services on cloud platforms such as Azure or AWS
- 3+ years of Azure PaaS related experience. Breadth of technical experience and knowledge, with depth / Subject Matter Expertise in one or more of the following Azure PaaS areas is expectedAzure Kubernetes Service
- Azure API Management
- Azure App Service
- Azure Function
- Application Development
- Experience in designing, implementing, and shipping complex enterprise software products/services
- Hands-on ability to write secure, reliable, and maintainable code and to test and debug it
- Familiar with cloud design patterns
- Strong knowledge in .NET Framework, .NET Core, C#
- Strong knowledge in DevSecOps and Site Reliability Engineering
- Experience setting up application monitoring and end to end telemetry.
- Strong knowledge of containerization principles and experience with technology like Docker and Kubernetes
- Proficiency in utilizing GitHub and/or Azure DevOps Service for DevOps workflows
- Strong knowledge of RESTful web services technologies like JSON, WebAPI, and Odata
- Ability to operate and be successful in a highly ambiguous, rapidly evolving environment
- Experience in systems management, network operations, software support, IT consulting, or related roles.
- Solid understanding of client/server, networking, and Internet technologies fundamentals.
- Must have outstanding customer service skills with excellent oral and written communication skills as well as experience providing training to peers or customers.
- Must demonstrate strong interpersonal and leadership skills while working with diverse audiences including highly technical IT professionals, engineers, developers, and architects as well as executives and management professionals in both customer and Microsoft teams.
- Must have experience leading and driving projects as well as motivating others.
- Must be self-motivated, resourceful and able to handle multiple responsibilities as a Microsoft Cloud Solution Architect and Support for Mission
- Critical professional
- Need to demonstrate the ability to develop strong strategic customer relationships that gain the trust and respect of customers.
- Need the ability to handle critical technical issues and work in difficult support situations.
- Need a proven ability to handle difficult or sensitive situations with exasperated customers.
- Certification in Microsoft and other Cloud Technologies.
Below is a plus
- Knowledge and experience in Azure relational databases and NoSQL database services
- Knowledge and experience in Azure IaaS like VMSS, Private Link
- Knowledge and experience in open source technology like LAMP
- Knowledge and experience in Multiple cloud platformslike Azure, AWS, GCP
- Knowledge and experience in AI and Machine Learning