Mercure Jakarta Cikini
Performs, manages and supervises maintenance operation of exterior and interior facilities including electrical, refrigeration, plumbing, heater, cooling, structural, ground care, parking areas, energy saving, and other necessary maintenance work to maintain the property in an optimum and efficient condition without omitting the safety and comport of the guest and employees
- Implements policies and procedure under the guidance of the Chief Engineer.
- Maintains all distribution system of electric, water, gas, steam, etc in controlling and maintain the appropriate supply.
- Maintain and Operate Air Condition, Heater, Ventilation and refrigeration systems.
- Monitor and coordinates the service Performed by outside contractors in accordance to the contract, leases, service agreement, and warranties to ensure the project well organized.
- Keep all record pertaining to heat, light, power, and cost the facility while the original document submitted to the financial controller for future reference.
- Ensures timely response to service request from guests, employees, and management to repair or replace interior fixtures or furnishing.
- Plan implement and administer energy management program.
- Maintain appropriate equipment manual, etc as standardization for operational procedure..
- Coordinate with Chief Engineering on the preparation of capital expenditures and maintenance budget.
- Maintain inventory of part, tools, and supplies to support operational need.
- Maintain purchasing record, equipment manual, etc for future reference of operational activities.
- Train and supervise subordinates and conduct training for all employees on safety and emergency to improve skill and knowledge.
- Conduct continuous inspection on building and ground to ensure the compliance with the relevant fire and safety laws.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area free of hazards in term of safety issue.
- Analyze and modify operation of the physical plant for energy conservation.
- Perform other duties be assigned by the management.