- Design and build applications for the Android platform.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Write clean, stable, documented and tested code.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in a technical or scientific field. Software Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or IT preferred.
- Or have engineering wisdom equivalent to 2 years of progressive experience
- You have experience in one/more of these programming languages/platforms: Java / Kotlin, Android SDK
- You have experience estimating the scope of projects based on high level and ambiguous requirements/business goals
- You have experienced 1 full software lifecycles
- Published/distributed at least 1 apps