LingoTalk is looking for UX enthusiasts for our 12-16 weeks internship program!
• A university student / fresh graduate with strong communication skills
• Proficiency in using various design tools such as Figma, Adobe XD, etc
• Excellent understanding and experienced in doing user research, wireframing, and prototyping through design process and principles
• Up-to-date knowledge of the latest UX trends and familiarity with UX theories
• Having a positive mindset and attitude is A MUST (Our culture is straightforward, open to criticism and betterment of the individuals) then you’re probably the right fit for us!
What you’ll do:
• Collaborate with product division to give innovative solutions for product improvement
• Work closely with UX Researcher to brainstorm and build design concept
• Provide user flow and wireframe
• Build prototype and conduct usability testing to gather user insights
• Improve user experience of existing products by exploring best practice approach
Our internship exposes you to Edu-Tech start up business and we are offering you a professional environment where you could learn first hand the startup business as well as showcasing your skills. At LingoTalk, YOU can make a huge contribution.
The internship will be started immediately when we found yourself the right fit to our team. Don’t hesitate to send your CV/resume & portfolio to recruitment[at]lingotalk.co with the subject “UX Designer Intern_Your Name”.