- Build a scalable features, web app.
- Be able to think beyond code to architecture and user experience.
- Solve technical problems.
- Be able to write clear, concise source-code documentation, unit and integration tests.
- Be able to debug non-trivial application code.
- Help define coding standards and development processes.
- Thorough understanding of React (Native/JS) and its core principles.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript.
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js).
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token